For every modern business, it is extremely vital to have an online presence to connect to their widespread target audience. Basically, an attractive and interactive website serves your business needs, offering visibility to your eBusiness. Since smartphones are extremely used in recent times, it is important to have a mobile optimized site to magnetize more etraffic and provide your existing as well as prospective clients effortless and expeditious access.
Did you ever think what is that first thing which attracts a browser to your website? Good question, isn’t it? If you haven’t given a thought to it, let us tell you that design, colors, content presentation, background navigation and esthetics all this factors makes the browser stay on your site. Thence to proffer an alluring user experience (UX) to your visitors and make them visit your page again and again, you should have an outstandingly designed website to distinguish your business brand from your rivals.
Let us, first of all, know about HTML5 & CSS3 are.
What is HTML5?
HTML5, the newest version of the HTML language. HTML5 got released with numerous enhancements over its predecessors, providing much better and innovative techniques to match the pace with the rapidly increasing demand of refined cross-browser and cross-device websites. HTML5 is convenient in building interactive websites with qualitative animations and graphics. The significance of HTML5 can’t be disregarded in developing responsive websites with tools like CSS3.
What is CSS3?
The full form of CSS is Cascading Style Sheets, which deals with the style and look of the web content written in the markup language. It is useful in writing the presentation semantics and also defines how content should be appearing in a browser comprising the colors of the font to the page layout. CSS caters style information, facilitating decide the typographic features of a web page or content such as color size, font style, alignment, border, spacing and a lot more. CSS3 is the modern version of CSS with scores of advanced features like transition, box shadows, text-shadow property, transparency, rounded corners, multiple tone backgrounds, transformation properties etc. CSS3 provides the web developers and designers, improved formatting alternatives for an eye-catching presentation of web pages.
They are a great duo that offers a plethora of pluses to your business website. Take a glance at some solid advantages of HTML5 & CSS3.
Major Advantages of Developing Your Webpage With HTML5 & CSS3
- Semantically Perfect Codes: The very basic benefit you can get is readable codes are semantically impeccable. If a web design is semantically imperfect, it cannot achieve a good ranking. With HTML5 & CSS3, you can beat this challenge and get simple and easy to understand readable codes.
- Build Excellent Web Pages: It is unquestionable fact that HTML5 & CSS3 presents a wide range of design & media tools that can be utilized in creating attention-grabbing and appealing websites. The design elements of these technologies support pro designers in create sensational image and graphics.
- Broad Cross-platform Support: The web and mobile platforms are evolving, it has become inevitable for websites to withstand their presence across diverse platforms. Moreover, irrespective of the fact that every platform does not support HTML5. However, the majority of them do and the single code functions seamlessly fine in different platforms and devices.
- Helps in Digital Marketing and SEO: It is very hard for the businesses to endure in the current competitive market without opting for appropriate marketing and promotional strategy. Thus, to stay on top in search engine, choosing HTML5 & CSS3 would be right, since they have components that will help your web page crawl and link to useful sources, thereby increasing rankings.
- Watch videos without plug-ins: A lot of websites require some additional plug-ins to view the videos on the web pages. Whereas in case of HTML5 & CSS3, the video and audio effects are marked and viewed without any support of 3rd party plug-ins.
- Supports Offline Browsing: By making use of HTML5 for designing a user-friendly website makes it uncomplicated for you to contrive web applications that are operative on mobile browsers. The technology actually enables storage of application code and content in the device browser, which makes offline browsing support feasible.
Therefore, it is no astonishment if we say that integrating HTML5 & CSS3 in web development services can give your business a leeway to progression. Techno Infonet is a renown Web Development Company based in India since 2004, with a vast team of expert designers capable of offering custom web designing services including HTML5 & CSS3. To know more contact us on www.technoinfonet.com