With the advent of PHP, a dynamic, simple to learn, world’s most popular server-side scripting languages evolved. A lot of dynamic web application, with the smart user interface, prolific eCommerce application or engaging social media sites are coded in PHP Language. Fundamentally, developing a web application can be complicated, time-consuming procedure, however by making use of an extremely useful framework you get support in accomplishing projects quicker by reusing general modules and components and making a single structural foundation.
With the help of cutting-edge and current PHP frameworks like Laravel and Phalcon get scalability and maintenance for a long-term, by adhering to every development standard, keeping your code clean and enabling your application grow eventually. So, let us take a glance at these two dynamic PHP Frameworks that usually tops the “favorite list” of most preferred PHP platforms. Whether you are a business owner, naïve or an expert PHP programmer, you must not miss to go through the information about these frameworks for your programming requirements for the year 2015 and ahead.
A Glimpse of Advanced Laravel & Phalcon PHP Frameworks.
A Short Introduction to Laravel:
Laravel is one of the most approved, well-designed yet simple PHP framework in the market that meets a varied range of programming requirements and projects. Whether you are a novice or ninja this opportune technical tool is well timed for projects of any sort and size – from fundamental scripting to colossal enterprise applications. It is made including numerous Symfony components that guarantee a concrete framework for creating properly tested and quality code.
Effective Features of Laravel:
- Routing system: Restful routing handles all the server/client without difficulty and connects resources efficiently.
- Unit-Testing: This PHP Framework has integrated unit testing and clearly readable impressive syntax
- View Composers – A remarkable tool that allows you manage your application’s third party packages with no trouble.
- Large Community: A huge community serving thousands of programming technocrats and application developers
- Automated Pagination: It stops application logic from being disorderly with a horde of pagination configuration. Laravel’s pagination system was aimed for programmers to make their work uncomplicated to deploy and change. Laravel can handle these things automatically and makes tasks simple and smooth.
- Application Logic: Laravel is designed with privileges giving a developer the flexibility that they need to create everything from very small sites to massive enterprise applications.
General Information about Laravel Technology:
1. Necessary Expertise – PHP and OOP knowledge
2. Latest Stable Version – 4.1
3. Most Useful for – Experts
4. Date of Launch– June 11, 2011
5. Licensed Under- MIT
A Short Introduction to Phalcon:
Phalcon is an open source web PHP 5 framework written in the C language to offer high performance with low resource utilization. There is no requirement of learning the C language the framework’s functionality is shown as PHP classes that are all set to use. The benefits of using C is that the framework presents higher performance and platform independence, which means it’s protractile to Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, and GNU/Linux. Though Phalcon is not even two years old, it proffers community, documentation, and development resources that competes a lot of available PHP frameworks.
Effective Features of Phalcon PHP Framework:
- Data & Storage: Phalcon is the first Object Relational Mapping (ORM) written in C-language for PHP, providing developers high performance & ease when interacting with databases.
- Routing System: Phalcon provides the latest routing capabilities, defining routes and mapping to controllers and actions is easy and expeditious.
- Low Overhead: Incur very little expense as compared to other in comparison to other frameworks available.
- Auto-loader: Extract benefits & maintain total control on the business logic with the help of universal world class Auto-loader configuration by registering prefixes, namespaces, classes or directories.
- Dependency Injection (DI): Direct Injection facilitates easy-to-build software which tests complete applications.
- Views & Frontend: Very clean & precise intuitive API with solid code written on versatile design patterns.
General Information about Phalcon Technology:
1. Necessary Expertise – PHP 5, OOP
2. Latest Stable Version – 1.2.6
3. Most Useful for – Intermediates
4. Date of Launch – 14 Nov, 2012
5. Licensed Under- BSD
With these 2 robust PHP frameworks at your disposal, adequately come up with web applications that are actually remarkable and impressive for the targeted audience. So, give a try to these frameworks and you will soon be able to select your favorite suiting your business requirements.
Techno Infonet is a leading IT company developing solutions in Phalcon and Laravel. For more details regarding our web development related services, Please visit: http://www.technoinfonet.com/web
To know more about Techno Infonet, Please visit: www.technoinfonet.com