Techno Infonet is an Open Source Experts and provides services to the customers in the USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore and other European countries. We are looking for talented developers to join our team; ability and commitment is more important than current skill set. We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
Candidate Job Description:
- Existing Job Title should be of Project Manager
- 6+ Years of Total IT Experience including working as PHP Developer and Project Manager
- Experience in CodeIgnitor, WordPress, Magento, Drupal
- Profound knowledge in web frameworks such as Codeignitor, ZEND, CakePHP,Joomla, Yii etc.
- Very strong knowledge of OOPS & MVC design patterns & frameworks
- Good articulation and communication skills
- Executed some projects as Project Manager
- Project Manager experience of at least 2 Years Must (Designated as PM)
- Experience should be a combination of technical, functional, analytical and program management skills
- Must motivate, inspire and keep feature teams moving even as road blocks appear
- Must be able to quickly analyze a technical problem and arrange meetings or other strategies to efficiently drive toward solutions
- Have ability to lead team & and help team solve technical problem &coding.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent problem-solving and logical thinking.
- Self motivated with strong work ethics.
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by referring to the resources / online materials and accessing new applications.
- Good track record of meeting tight timelines on small/medium/large scale projects
- Ability to be creative for suggesting solutions to various problems which arise in coding from time to time
- Proficient in iterative development methodologies like Agile Software Development, Scrum etc.
- Should be a self- propelled leader of people and not just a manager of resources
Key Skills required:
CakePhp, Codeignitor, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, WordPress, json, Curl, jQuery, Google API & other plugins.