PHP Development Tools in 2016 for PHP Developers
We already have stepped into 2016, and look how much the designers and the developers have adapted and has made things easy for them. Today, we’ll look at some PHP development tools which certainly has made coding simple!
Now, to develop a website you need to Hire a PHP developer who has the knowledge of PHP and development tools. As a developer, it becomes necessary to decide which tool is the best for developing? Which is the most used tool that makes all of the tasks easy and simple? But choosing one is a hard job.
A list of some of the best PHP Development tools will help you choose the right one:
It is the best Editor tool for the developer. To design and develop wonderful websites, it supports the markup language, stylesheets, and scripting language. What more a designer and a developer would need when this tool does what you want?
- Suggest missing tags and built-in code completion
- Find the errors line by line
- Allows the use of Zend, CodeIgniter, Symfony, and Yii frameworks
- Libraries like jQuery, ExtJS, Yui, Dojo, MooTools and Prototype can be used
- Customizable and comes in black variants
PHPED provides an environment to all of the markup languages and stylesheets. It is a collection of the code editor, debugger, database and secure deployment providing a solution to all developers for developing an easy code.
- Debug – PHP Debugger is the best feature of PHPED.
- Profiler – PHPProfiler searches and removes all the “hot spots” in the code. ie a section that has highest execution count
- Deploy – Secure, fast and flexible publishing of your PHP scripts to a remote server right from PHP IDE. All major protocols such as FTP, FTPS, SSH/SFTP, and WebDAV are supported.
- Testing – full integration with phpUnit
- Framework – fully supported along with function call cue, find declaration and other code insights features
- Integrated Help system – embedded manuals and references for PHP, css2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
If you want to profile your data, then PHPDEBUGBAR is the best option for you. Create your own collector and combine it with your project.
- amalgamates easily with the project
- easy and fast interface
- saves and reopens previous requests
- handles AJAX requests
- includes generic data collectors
Directus is an open SQL database tool which allows creating custom websites, apps, architecture or other projects.
- Allows custom SQL queries
- Interface for file, relational data
- It is simple, secure, and scalable
- Dynamic API – schema updates are easily reflected in the API and CMS
- Content Management – allows Table listing, item listing, and editing
- Filtering and bookmarks
- Message and comments – allow internal commenting or attach note or a reminder
PHP-CPP is the library for developing PHP extensions.
- PHP allows the use of magic methods and interfaces
- Allows to use casting functions
- Comparing objects – Comparision is easy and fast
So, this is the nutshell of the PHP Development Tools for the year 2016 and beyond. In one way or the other, these tools are helpful to all the PHP developers. Easy, simple, and less efficient tools make coding simple.