Chief Technology officer
Experience 8 - 15 Years
We are looking for versatile techno geek to join our team; Techno Infonet is an Open Source Experts and provides services to the customers in the USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore and other European countries. We are looking for talented developers to join our team; ability and commitment are more important than current skill set. We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
- Works with all departments to use new technologies to streamline company policies.
- Always come with research to improve the technological assets of a company.
- Prepare the IT budgets to so there are no unnecessary expenditures done in the company.
- Plans and implements proper Internet usage policies for employees.
- Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company.
- Setting company technical vision and leading company’s technological development.
- Developing strategic plans and setting timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all technical, web, and mobile services.
- Mentoring team members Supervising workflow of IT department.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with customer and senior management the company.
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Eight to ten years’ experience in a software development role, information technology role, or related field; five years in management or leadership role.
- Experience with technology relative to the industry like PHP, jQuery, Angular, AWS, IIS, GitHub, Grunt/Gulp, Node.JS, Java/C Etc.
- Work for the company mission statement/sales goals with good skills
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Existing Job Title should be of Team Lead
- Experience in CodeIgniter, Word Press, Laravel.
- Profound knowledge in web frameworks such as CodeIgniter, ZEND, CakePHP, Joomla, Yii etc.
- Very strong knowledge of OOPS & MVC design patterns & frameworks
- Good articulation and communication skills
- Executed some projects as Team Lead
- Experience should be a combination of technical, functional, analytical and program management skills
- Must motivate, inspire and keep feature teams moving even as road blocks appear
- Must be able to quickly analyze a technical problem and arrange meetings or other strategies to efficiently drive toward solutions
- Have the ability to lead the team & and help team solve technical problem & coding.
For further information please contact on 079-40307527. You can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org