Experience 1 - 2 Years
We are looking for talented person to join our team; ability and commitment are more important than current skill set. We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
- Writes and posts content online; maintains company Web pages and blog(s)
- Contributes to/updates the company’s social sites like Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter
- Works with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
- Helps develop & document procedures to manage Web content
- Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources
- Helps plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals
- Monitors social media outlets and response on topics related to company/industry
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry
- Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external)
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc as needed.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent problem-solving and logical thinking.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethics.
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by referring to the resources / online materials and accessing new applications.
- Good track record of meeting tight time lines on small/medium/large scale projects
- Ability to be creative for suggesting solutions to various problems which arise in coding from time to time
- Proficient in iterative development methodologies like Agile Software Development, Scrum etc.
- Should be a self- propelled leader of people and not just a manager of resources
For further information please contact on 079-40307527. You can also email at email@example.com
Benefits @ Techno Infonet
- 5 Days Working
- Flexible Timings
- Celebrations & Events
- Fun Activities
- Cleanliness and Hygienic environment
- Music at Workstation
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Work-life Balance