Jr. SEO Executive
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for talented person to join our team; We have been delighting customers globally, with its innovative and engaging web design/development and open source CMS initiatives for almost a decade.
- Basic knowledge of SEO Fundamentals, On-Page, Off-Page optimization.
- Basic knowledge about the digital marketing industry.
- Basic knowledge about Search Engines.
- English is a must (Ability to speak, write, listen & read English).
- Strong Computer Skills (Word, Excel, PPT, Skype, Browsers, Email).
- Basic understanding of keyword density in the page content.
- Basic Understanding of Web Statistics and Analytic Tools.
- Complete understanding of search engine trends & algorithms.
- Ability to take challenges & difficult tasks.
- Keyword research and competitive analysis.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Creating an SEO Plan for our clients based in the USA, UK, Australia
- Execute the On-page SEO plan, as explained by the Senior
- Execute the Off-page SEO plan, as explained by the Senior
- Monitoring the rankings of projects.
- Taking 100% responsibility of the SEO project, assigned by the Senior
- Communicating with seniors, answering their questions & making changes as requested by a senior.
- Delivering a satisfactory increase in rankings, traffic of the project.
For further information please contact on 079-40307527. You can also email at email@example.com