Experience 5 - 8 Years
We are looking for talented leaders to join our team; Techno Infonet is an Open Source Experts and provides services to the customers in the USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore and other European countries. We are looking for talented developers to join our team; ability and commitment are more important than current skill set. We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
- Existing Job Title should be of Team Lead
- Experience in CodeIgniter, Word Press, Laravel.
- Profound knowledge in web frameworks such as CodeIgniter, ZEND, CakePHP, Joomla, Yii etc.
- Very strong knowledge of OOPS & MVC design patterns & frameworks
- Good articulation and communication skills
- Executed some projects as Team Lead
- Experience should be a combination of technical, functional, analytical and program management skills
- Must motivate, inspire and keep feature teams moving even as road blocks appear
- Must be able to quickly analyze a technical problem and arrange meetings or other strategies to efficiently drive toward solutions
- Have the ability to lead the team & and help team solve technical problem &coding.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent problem-solving and logical thinking.
- Self-motivated with strong work ethics.
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by referring to the resources / online materials and accessing new applications.
- Good track record of meeting tight timelines on small/medium/large scale projects
- Ability to be creative for suggesting solutions to various problems which arise in coding from time to time
- Proficient in iterative development methodologies like Agile Software Development, Scrum etc.
- Should be a self- propelled leader of people and not just a manager of resources
Key Skills required:
For further information please contact on 079-40307527. You can also email at email@example.com
Benefits @ Techno Infonet
- 5 Days Working
- Flexible Timings
- Celebrations & Events
- Fun Activities
- Cleanliness and Hygienic environment
- Music at Workstation
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Work-life Balance