Sr. SEO Executive
Experience 2 - 4 Years
We are looking for talente to join our team; We have been delighting customers globally, with its innovative and engaging web design/development and open source CMS initiatives for almost a decade.
- Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Ability to identify SEO problems or inhibiting factors, diagnose the root cause and devise effective intervention.
- On-page Optimization and Off-page optimization.
- All Associated steps, including website structure, Technical SEO, keyword analysis, Meta tags, titles, submissions, traffic analysis and rank optimization etc.
- Coordination with other teams and clients for other SEO implementation.
- Deep understanding of building organic traffic and improving SERPs.
- Work closely with Content Writing and Content marketing teams. Content skill is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of current SEO tools and practices.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Algorithm
- Need to generate data on a daily basis and show progress.
- Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing website traffic through organic search listings without being blacklisted.
- Research and identify URL architecture, page errors, content and navigational issues, and other factors that impact the technical performance of a website.
- Work heavily with SEO tools, especially Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster Tools, MOZ and Deep Crawl, SEM Rush etc.
- Work on the ON page levels and make the keywords and revenue perform for Clients’ websites.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Contribution to enable client satisfaction of projects delivered.
- Demonstration of technical excellence in SEO and digital marketing on the projects and for building the function.
- Ownership towards learning client business, industry, customer & competition.
- Ability to deliver error free and high-quality output on projects.
- Guide the team of analysts to follow the SEO framework, processes and templates and contribute in evolving them.
- Introduce best practices to the team based on knowledge and expertise in digital marketing and SEO.
For further information please contact on 079-40307527. You can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org