Sr. Web Developer/ Front End Developer
Experience 4+ Years
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Working on full projects of Word press, website development, from scratch to finish.
- Doing the quality checking of PSD layout, CSS, HTML functionality of the website design.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members
- If needed communicating with clients for changes in website, layout, bugs fixing and delivering the project.
- Designing of landing page, doing PSD to html conversion, taking them live on web server and to client delivery to client directly.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- At least 4 years of experience as Web designer/ Front end developer.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
For further information please contact on 079-40307527. You can also email at email@example.com