- Six reasons why Shopify is the best eCommerce platform [Infographic]
- Why UI/UX decides the success of online business
- Seven reasons why E-commerce will be a game changer in 2022!
- Best 6 Local SEO Tips to Apply and Boost Your Business [Infographic]
- Top 7 Benefits of using PHP Frameworks for Web Development
Why latest version of WordPress important for your website?
- December 12, 2019
“The key reason to keep your WordPress site updated is security, bug fixes, and improvements. So, when you don’t update your WordPress website, you are risking your website security and missing out on new improvements/features”. If you have a WordPress website, you’ll see an update notification in the top bar that you should update to the latest version of WordPress.
So, as per the latest version release, the longer you wait to update the next version of WordPress the more you are putting your site at risk.
Thinking, whether you should update your WordPress website to the latest version? Let’s look at the below infographic of why it is important to update WordPress latest version.