Senior Quality Analyst
Techno Infonet is a reputable Internet Marketing, Web & App Design and Development Company based in the USA, with its roots spread across UK and India.Since our inception in 2004, we at Techno Infonet have made sure that all our clients feel appreciated and well looked after from the moment they start dealing with us.
4 - 5 Years
Not a constraint for the right candidate
Roles and Responsibility
- Experience preparing or supporting the preparation of test plans and test cases.
- Experience deriving test cases from use cases, non-functional requirements and design documents.
- Experience maintaining traceability of test cases to requirements.
- Experience establishing and/or operating unit testing, system testing, integration testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing, and smoke testing
- Experience with iPhone, iPad and Android Application Testing
- Experience with testing tools to support testing (quality control)
- Experience establishing and/or operating the following test phases: performance testing, load testing and volume testing
- Experience with web-based applications
- Experience with quality management (defect removal) processes
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Complete assigned testing tasks.
- Confirm understanding of system functionality.
- Strong experience in Manual Testing and Automation Testing.
- Develop and execute test plans, test cases and test scenarios.
- Develop manual and automated test scripts.
- Develop, maintain, document, and execute all test plans, test cases, test scenarios and test scripts as directed by the project.
- Document test results.
- Provide results, statistics, metrics and status to the Technical Team Leader.
- Assist developers in recreating issues / defects.
- Attend necessary meetings to review testing inputs/outputs and provide updates on progress.
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to generate, articulate and present creative ideas and strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation, promote enthusiasm, and motivate strategic thinking
- Comfortable with the Mac and PC platform
Technical Skills Required
- Manual Testing
- Automation Testing
- Agile Testing
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Technologies in Web and Mobile
- Testing Tools & Techniques
- Defect Tracking & Test Case Management Tools
- Database or SQL
- Cross – Browser Testing Skills
- Basic programming language
- General Operating System Knowledge
- Domain Knowledge
Perks and Benefits
- 4.5 Days a Week
- Flexible Timings
- Celebrations & Events
- Fun Activities
- Music at Workstation
- Cleanliness and Hygienic environment
- Learning & Development Opportunities