- Grow your business with Techno Infonet as our team is working from home
- Techno Infonet relaunch a newly designed website of its venture PSD2HTML.org
- Debate, Dumb Charades, Bollywood, Tambola game fun at Techno Infonet
- Team profile contribution, Stress management and Investment session at Techno Infonet
- Christmas Celebration 2019 – Fun Games, Award Ceremony, Pizza Party at Techno Infonet
Navaratri Celebration @ Techno Infonet
- October 15, 2016
“Live should not be lived, it should be celebrated – Osho”
India is the only country full of rich and varied Cultural Heritage. People of every castes and tribes endure with full unity and harmony. With such numerous heritage, we Indians respect and celebrate all of the festivals with great splendor and devotion.
Every festival has its own importance, richness, and has a great history behind it. One of the Hindu festivals, Navaratri is a festival dedicated to worship Goddess Ambe Ma. The word Navaratri means Nine Nights in Sanskrit. All across the country, this festival is celebrated uniquely with complete rituals and dedication. In Gujarat, during these nights, people worship the nine forms of The Goddess through Dandiya-Raas and Garba. The Gujarati girls come along in a traditional Chaniya-choli and the boys dress up in traditional Kurta-paijama or Kediyu and perform Garba on the traditional music.
Last but not the least, our selfie moment captured all of our best moments, which became a life long memory for all of us.
“May this Navaratri fill your life with colors of Happiness and Prosperity… Many warm wishes to all from The Techno family.”