- Grow your business with Techno Infonet as our team is working from home
- Techno Infonet relaunch a newly designed website of its venture PSD2HTML.org
- Debate, Dumb Charades, Bollywood, Tambola game fun at Techno Infonet
- Team profile contribution, Stress management and Investment session at Techno Infonet
- Christmas Celebration 2019 – Fun Games, Award Ceremony, Pizza Party at Techno Infonet
Yoga at Techno Infonet
- July 7, 2017
“You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside”
This is very true that you at times can’t control your outside. But there’s a way to improve and control the things that go inside. Your inner self and inner character is what you are and that’s what makes you a real human. Unfortunately, we ignore our inside and focus more on our outside.
I think you guessed me right. I am talking about Yoga. 21st June 2017, was celebrated as International Yoga Day worldwide. This initiative was first proposed by our Hon. Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi, in the UN Assembly. He suggested 21st June, the longest day of the year to be celebrated as the Yoga Day. Actually, Yoga is a physical, mental and spiritual practice Which has got the whole country from India.
Well, acknowledging our PM’s declaration, we the Technorians, too celebrated International Yoga Day at our office. On that day, our HR came up with this brilliant idea of performing yoga in our office. We all meditated and performed Yoga for about 20 – 25 minutes. To all of our surprise, we all felt a different kind of relaxation, peace, and comfort that made us live for the rest of the day.
Well, every individual should perform Yoga, for physical fitness and for having a healthy life.
“Remedy of all illness lies in Yoga and healthy lifestyle. – Baba Ramdev”