A website stands strong on many factors and hence they need to be very well defined before you start with the website development process.
7 Decisions you must make about your new business website
Factors such as deciding the target audience, the development platform, the design, the purpose of your website and keeping a track of your digital competitors are a few decisions that needs to be taken before you start developing your website. These decisions will help you in creating an excellent and user-friendly website for your business.
With this whitepaper, you will learn:
- Design the purpose for your website
- Who are your customers?
- Strong Web Design = Good Consumer Trust
- Which platform to develop for?
- Choosing between ‘Template Website’ or ‘Custom Web Design’?
- Would you like to get it inhouse or outsourced?
- Who are our digital competitors?