A website stands strong on many factors and hence they need to be very well defined before you start with the website development process.
Factors such as deciding the target audience, the development platform, the design, the purpose of your website and keeping a track of your digital competitors are a few decisions that needs to be taken before you start developing your website. These decisions will help you in creating an excellent and user-friendly website for your business.
With this whitepaper, you will learn:
- Design the purpose for your website
- Who are your customers?
- Strong Web Design = Good Consumer Trust
- Which platform to develop for?
- Choosing between ‘Template Website’ or ‘Custom Web Design’?
- Would you like to get it inhouse or outsourced?
- Who are our digital competitors?