WordPress, a platform based on PHP and MySQL, was developed for people who are keen of writing on a daily basis. But as time passed, this blogging podium has emerged as a popular and full-fledged content management system as well. Thousands of people all across the world are now using this as a web publishing platform. According to WordPress.org, it powers 23% of the internet. WordPress has many amazing features that transcends it to the most popular content management system. Also there are many reasons which makes this platform as an ideal and optimal one for small businesses.
– The reason why WordPress is this much popular is it's User Interface which is very user-friendly. A person with average technical skills can also manage to set-up and maintain his own website. Having it's roots in blogging, this podium provides a content editor almost like MS word or Word Pad in which we can modify our subject matter easily. Also it lends a very handy medium for editing media like images, videos etc.
– Open Source as the word suggests is a platform whose source is available in general. WordPress is an Open Source Platform and its License is available free of cost. Also there are thousands of volunteers working on this software to make it better and better.
– Wordpress almost knows all the possible ways Google tries to index a website for search results. So in its each and every page, Wordpress has all the things available for SEO like meta tags, meta descriptions, alt tags for images etc. Also it has ample of plugins available for SEO which helps in making our website reach the top-notch of the Google search results.
– Socializing has become a very important medium for sharing information all across the world. This platform understands the importance of socializing well and provides a wide range of Social Media plugins for connecting our website and content to different Social Media Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, LinkedIn etc.
– WordPress follows Template based Structure. Nowadays portable devices are gaining importance and Responsive Web Design has become a necessity. So many Responsive themes and templates have been introduced to make our website mobile-friendly.
– Plugins are small applications developed specifically to address a functionality. In WordPress, Thousands of them are available for different-different services. Also whenever there isn’t any plugin available for any specific service, we can develop it on our own. But for this plugin development we will need a brief knowledge of PHP and MySQL. Also a wide range of attractive themes and web designs/templates are available from which we can choose the theme we like to make our website attractive and engaging.
Hence, from the above reasons it can be said that WordPress is an ideal and optimal platform for small businesses.
Techno Infonet is a LEADING WEB DEVELOPMENT COMPANY located in INDIA which works on WordPress Development as well as on other open source IT as well as Web Designing services. http://www.technoinfonet.com/wordpress-development-services
Published on September 13 2017
Published on September 06 2017
Published on August 30 2017
Published on August 26 2017
Published on August 24 2017